Cesta Table lamp
Strolling through Barcelona in the 1960s, designer Miguel Milá found an abandoned opal globe in front of a glass factory. He picked it up, and over the years, it became the heart of this large family. As its name suggests, Cesta (Spanish for “basket”), was designed to hold this fragile piece. Inspired by the traditional lanterns that light up homes along the coast, rural estates and open terraces, Cesta is one of the most iconic lamps created by Miguel Milá. This lamp object can be picked up and carried easily, ideal for both tabletops and floors. The opal glass shade is supported by a beautiful cherry wooden structure. It is produced manually by European craftsmen, using traditional steam bending techniques for the wood, which is delicately polished and sturdily put together. Despite its peculiarity (or rather because of it) the lamp’s design and function remain contemporary.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Cesta Table lamp Size
- Small size: Dia 20cm x H 36cm/ ∅ 7.9″ x H 14.2″
- Large size: Dia 30cm x H 52cm/ ∅ 11.8″ x H 20.5″
Cesta Table lamp Details
- Material: Wood/Glass
- Light source: E14
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 3kg/ 6.6lbs
- Wood Finishes: Ash, Walnut
- Glass Options: Opal
- Process: Polishing, Baking paint, Blown glass, Cutting
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm / 59 "cable length switch with socket, which can be lengthened according to requirements.
|size||Dia 20cm x H 36cm|
Dia 30cm x H 52cm