A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs. Without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished.
Cookies used on this website
www.simiglighting.es uses its own cookies (those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website). Within this group are:
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while you access our website and prevent you from having to identify yourself each time you interact with the website, unless you have closed your browser and then reopened it.
- We also use third-party cookies (those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies). Within this group we find:
- Persistent cookies: this is a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time, which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis cookies: those that, either managed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out measurements and statistical analysis of user browsing on our website. To do this, we analyse user behaviour on our website in order to improve the range of products or services we offer.
- Advertising cookies: those that allow the management carried out in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces on our website. This management is carried out based on criteria such as the edited content, the frequency in which the advertisements are shown or the behaviour of the users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on the data obtained.
Third party cookies
Click here to learn more information about Google Cookies.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer.
To find out about deleting cookies, you can consult the help section of your browser. You can also find more information available on the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency: Recommendations for safe browsing.