BANG Concrete pendant lamp
The ceramic waste is regenerated into a simple form of daily furniture, and it is returned to the use of the mass level in the form of a derivative industry. Foshan, China, has the world's largest and most mature ceramic industry chain and industrial cluster. This land carries environmental pollution caused by 4 million tons of ceramic waste each year. Therefore, the integration of materials into daily life is not only a bold attempt to stimulate business value, but also a daily practice of environmental protection concepts. It is also a basic insistence and pursuit of self-dignity. We explore a contemporary breakthrough in ceramics across regional limitations!
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
BANG Concrete pendant lamp Size
- Size: Dia 4cm x H 30cm/∅ 1.6″ x H 11.8″
BANG Concrete pendant lamp Details
- Material: Concrete/Construction Recycling Waste/Terrazzo/Metal
- Light source: G9
- Power: Max 5W
- Weight: 2kg / 4.4 lbs
- Finishes: Concrete grey, White, Black
- Process: Mold/Cutting/Polishing
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We can provide 150cm/59″ wire with plug switch, please contact us if you need.